Saturday, April 12, 2008

My shot at soulmates...

There was a time when each post had a bit of you in it. When fights, fun, smiles, laughter, anger, possibilities, hopes, crying, cribbing, whining, sleeping, would be shared with you. It seemed right.

You are my missed chance.
The one random thing that can pull me out and plunge me in.

You are at a distance now. A distance I drew. But we are good. And we will always be good, no matter how. Because we both are each others impossible, but beautiful lives.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"You bring the poet in me out."? Suddenly I'm reminded that a Bollywood song said the very same thing..

Main shayar to nahin
Magar ae haseen
Jabse dekha maine tujko
Mujhko shaayari aa gayee

I mailed you so do check your spam folder if you don't see it.

~The Dream Catcher~ said...

:D I love the lyrics of this song more than the song itself!!