Wednesday, November 01, 2006

The current love of my life..

Introducing ladies and gentlemen... the new and true love of my life.. (*wild applause follows*).




Yes yes yes yes yes.... this is my new phone. Its ultra chic, ultra sexy and again very unlike a phone. Its not as weird, well yes unique too, as my old phone but I m sure even this one will not have a wild fan following and lots of people madly clamoring to buy it.

Anyhow, this phone does not have a dial pad, does not have a alphabet pad but instead it has a stylus!! It is extremelyyyy complicated, has 2 megapixel camera, business card reader, and touchscreen with handwriting recognition.

Thankfully, as usual people are surprised when they see it, and as usual everyone doesn't like it, precisely the reason why I like it. I do miss my old love my 7600, but well I keep it in my bag all the time so its not too far from me!!

To end it all, I love it. I dont want to part with it if I have to go...

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kya baat hai ladki, aish ho gayi teri. Mein boloon tere dad teri aadatein bigaad rahein hai.;-).
Wow. what in the world made you believe that people wont like this phone. It definitely looks good. It is more of a PDA than a phone. Cool it has a feature similar to Graffiti. There would be lots of 3rd party softwares-features/games n more available for motorola phones, search n you may want to install some on ur phone.

Aniruddha said...

hey nice gadget ! coll and sexy !
but still one question - how many of its features are you actually gonna use ? :)

~The Dream Catcher~ said...

J- People DO NOT like the phone, there are some like tht, and i like it like tht. And it IS a PDA. more software later..

Ani- Well..female that I am at the end of the day, I dont care!! I use wht i like and need, rest is there for future use and referance!!

Anonymous said...

Well if is that way, than there would always be people who like certain things and certain not.

creative genius said...

so finally you did get it ....

~The Dream Catcher~ said...

j- yes.. thts true.. what say we'll go and shoot the rest of thm..

Creative genius - yes yes yes.. i cant wait to show u.. u'll use it whn u come here.. promise..

Anonymous said...

well... nice PDA ... gonna help u if u want it to help you,, get into programs n functioning n try uing them 4 ur refernces,, it will definetly help u ,, not much now but gradually it will be on the priorities.

Anonymous said...

well... nice PDA ... gonna help u if u want it to help you,, get into programs n functioning n try uing them 4 ur refernces,, it will definetly help u ,, not much now but gradually it will be on the priorities.

Anonymous said...

hello madam
i loved ur fone..cant wait to see it 4 real wen i com bk..
tht day is comin in a few days nw..
exams over..AM IN FINAL YR!!!