This metamorphosis happened because, by the time my GRE drew close I was sure I would score a not-very-good score, since my best friend, who is super intelligent scored a 1320 that too on his second attempt. I was prepared to pack up my dreams and not go to USA. I had decided MICA's creative arts course was perfect for me, so what if it was a little too expensive. And so what if it was in that god forsaken place it was in.
Whenever anyone asked me why I seemed not so hunky-dory about the idea of studying abroad now I just shrugged it off. Somehow when someone I consider a very good friend asked me with utter and due shock about why I don't wanna go to USA, I just broke the barrier and listed my reasons..
1. I wanna study in MICA coz that seems like an easy entry.
2. I don't think I can make it into a good US university
3. I am unhappy here... how will I be happy there
4. I like routine.. I don't want to be uprooted from here and smashed in between nowhere
5. Even if I do make it into a University what if I am not competent enough for copy-writing
6. I am too scared to face the fact that the career I wanna go on, might not be the one I am go
To which he replied:
is tag heur rightly spelled?
I mean.... what is the world coming too??