- I hate the fact that Pragni stays at the Union to study till 12 in the night.
- I hate the fact that she then studies at all weird times, like from 12 in the night to 5 in the morning and keeps the light burning in her room all that while.
- I hate the fact that Pragni eats cereals and cereal bars and oats for breakfast.
- I hate the fact that she has 6 bottles of Conditioners and 7 bottles of Shampoos.
- I hate the fact that she feels too cold when I put the air-conditioner on.
- I hate the fact that she cannot bear the loud, LOUD bass music that the neighbors plays everytime she is studying.
- I hate the fact that she soopenly dislikes me taking lifts and drives from people. So much so that I have actually reduced them.
- I hate the fact that she wants to shop for groceries together, thought she did go alone the last time when I went to a pub for a party.
- I hate the fact that Pragni believes that laundry should be done once every two weeks.
- I hate the fact that she loves apple juice.
- I hate the fact that her room is an masterpiece of Organized mess, while mine is strictly, disciplined organization.
- I hate the fact that sometimes when she is going out of the door, she asks me to lock up behind her and does not use her key.
- I hate the fact that she keeps momentarily losing her things just to find them again under a minute.
Apparently she wants to stay with me next year too, even if I might graduate by December and not stay the entire year. Hmmmm..
Do you really think she could hate all this about me? Really, Really??